Applications for the 2016-2017 Mayor's Youth Council are now open! Qualifications:
- Must be a resident of the City of Chattanooga
- Must be a rising High School Junior or Senior
- Attend meetings every other Monday 4:45-6:15 PM
- Attend Saturday half-day meetings quarterly
- Commit to at least 3 hours per week to work on Mayor's Youth Council
- Apply Early - early applications are accepted until April 13, 2016. Early Applicants are exempt from having to submit a full application and are scheduled for a 20 minute phone interview.
- Full Application - full applications are accepted until May 20, 2016. The current year's Mayor's Youth Council will review applications and determine who moves on to a final in-person interview.
- Selection - Youth, City Staff, and Community Members will interview successful Mayor's Youth Council applicants during hour long in-person interviews. After interviews, the Mayor's Youth Council and interview panel will submit final recommendations to Mayor Andy Berke for approval